New theme and subdomain, blog setup should be finalized now.
As you probably noticed, I've change the theme of the blog. Aside from being less red, this one also has the advantage of making better use of screenspace, so posts don't end up as long.
I've also decided to move the blog to a dedicated subdomain for it, namely https://blog.krnl386.com. This required moving the actual files on the server manually, as well as updating all the relevant URLs within to point to the new subdomain, which of course means there plenty of room for error. If you encounter something that no longer works, please let me know so I can try to fix it.
Additionally, the old address at https://www.krnl386.com/blog has been redirected to the new subdomain, including all the subpages. So at least in theory, all the old URLs should resolve to their new counterparts and you can continue to use it as usual.